Many industrial gases and chemical compounds are invisible to the naked eye, yet companies transport and transform these ingredients every day. FLIR Optical Gas Imaging cameras are for professionals and give you the ability to see what you otherwise can’t with the naked eye! If you are running a commercial LDAR service or an operator needing to meet LDAR compliance requirements, then you need this camera.
FLIR G300a camera specs:
- IR resolution: 320 × 240 pixels
- Field of View: 15°: 24° × 18° with 23 mm lens
- Image frequency: 60Hz
- Object temperature range: 20°C to +350°C (–4°F to +662°F)
- Thermal sensitivity/NETD: <15 mK @ +30°C (+86°F)
- Ethernet type: 100 Mbps
- Operating temperature range: –20°C to +50°C (–4°F to +122°F)
FLIR G300a contains a cooled Indium Antimonide (InSb) detector that produces thermal images of 320 x 240 pixels. With its low F-number and high sensitivity, G300a detects the smallest of leaks.