Drone Thermal Imaging – Commercial Building Inspections
Unmanned Aerial System (UAS) equipped with a thermal imaging camera for inspection of commercial and residential buildings
With Viper’s FLIR new Aerial Inspection Kits, drone-based thermal imaging is more accessible than ever before.
Three kits are available so you’ll be sure you have the capability you need when you need it.
|Viper FLIR Aerial Home Inspection Kit||Viper FLIR Aerial Commercial Building Inspection Kit||Viper FLIR Aerial Commercial Building R Inspection Kit|
|Thermal Camera||DJI Zenmuse XT Thermal Camera & Stabilized Gimbal||DJI Zenmuse XT Thermal Camera & Stabilized Gimbal||DJI Zenmuse XT Radiometric Thermal Camera & Stabilized Gimbal|
|Thermal Camera Configuration||6.8 mm lens (45° x 35°), 336 x 256 resolution||13 mm lens (45° x 37°), 640 x 512 resolution||13 mm lens (45° x 37°), 640 x 512 resolution|
|Aircraft Type||DJI Inspire 2||DJI Inspire 2||DJI Inspire 2|
|Color Video Camera||DJI Zenmuse X5S Video Camera & Stabilized Gimbal||DJI Zenmuse X5S Video Camera & Stabilized Gimbal||DJI Zenmuse X5S Video Camera & Stabilized Gimbal|
|FLIR Tools+ Image Analysis Software||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Apple iPad Mini 4 (64GB, WiFi)||One||One||One|
|Rugged Carrying Case||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|iPad Mini Protective Case||Yes||Yes||Yes|
Viper’s FLIR Commercial Radiometric Building Inspection Kit Offers
Forget about spending hours on a ladder with a hand-held camera, or thousands of dollars on a single survey from a full-sized aircraft. Building and roof inspections with a thermal camera-equipped drone only take minutes and can be done on your schedule.
Residential and commercial customers are demanding better information on the condition of buildings before they purchase, and the Viper FLIR drone combo is the perfect tool for identifying poor insulation and moisture issues as well as roo ng problems.
By combining the flight stability, gimbal technology, mobile app integration, and image transmission of the popular and proven DJI Inspire 2 with the industry-leading thermal imaging technology of FLIR, this package gives you the ultimate solution for reliable, rapidly-deployable aerial thermal imaging.
With Viper’s FLIR Aerial Inspection Kits you can:
- Inspect a roof in minutes, when it used to take hours
- Find water damage and other roofing problems quickly and easily
- Prove that repairs have been done right
- Capture images at the right angle for optimal emissivity and temperature accuracy
- Use FLIR Tools+ software to stitch these images together with the click of a button
- Inspect buildings with a highly-integrated, easy-to-fly aircraft and the world’s most popular drone app for live video, camera control, and digital recording
- Captures MP4 video as well as JPEG stills
- The Aerial Commercial Building Inspector Kit R comes with a Radiometric camera that produces images with calibrated temperature measurements accurate to +/-5C. Both versions of the Aerial Commercial Building Inspector Kit produce images that can be analyzed in FLIR Tools software, but the Radiometric version provides more accurate temperature measurements.
- Roof inspections
- Power line inspections
- And anything else you can dream up
FLIR+DJI=Powerful Airborne Solutions
DJI’s Zenmuse gimbal technology has become the industry standard among demanding aerial cinematographers, and everything that makes DJI’s aerial platforms world-class for cinematography also makes them the perfect platforms for aerial thermal imaging: they’re stable, easy to fly, and fully-integrated with apps.
When you get right down to it, the main purpose of any drone is to position a sensor in three-dimensional space; when that sensor is a FLIR thermal imager, you expand the possibilities for drone operators and thermal inspectors alike. Using FLIR thermal imaging from small drones brings new capabilities to dozens of applications like search and rescue, the inspection of power lines, cell towers, bridges, substations, and buildings, firefighting, precision agriculture, and natural resources and wildlife protection.