Many industrial gases and chemical compounds are invisible to the naked eye, yet companies transport and transform these ingredients every day. FLIR Optical Gas Imaging cameras give you the ability to see what you otherwise can’t with the naked eye!
FLIR G300a camera specs:
- IR resolution: 320 × 240 pixels
- Field of View: 15°: 24° × 18° with 23 mm lens
- Image frequency: 60Hz
- Object temperature range: 20°C to +350°C (–4°F to +662°F)
- Thermal sensitivity/NETD: <15 mK @ +30°C (+86°F)
- Ethernet type: 100 Mbps
- Operating temperature range: –20°C to +50°C (–4°F to +122°F)
FLIR G300a contains a cooled Indium Antimonide (InSb) detector that produces thermal images of 320 x 240 pixels. With its low F-number and high sensitivity, G300a detects the smallest of leaks. Click to learn more.
The Sky Eye Sense Collect Camera Controller gives you unique remote control of your high-end thermal sensors. Sense Collect communicates via radio link without the need of infrastructure like 3/4G or Wi-Fi connectivity. You can toggle trough pre set palettes and measurement profiles, set temperature range and record radiometric data together with high re- solution visual video.
Sky Eye Sense Collect software features & functionality:
- Set temperature range
- Start/Stop SEQ/ATFV file recording
- Spot, box, and line profile
- Thermal and video view switch
- Smart adaptable UI interface for an optimized user experience
- Toggle preset palettes and measurement profiles
- Trigger focus on what´s important
- Set Focus Near/Far
- Take radiometric JPEG snapshots
- Informative data overlay to visualize important data during collection
- HSM mode for FLIR GF-3xx and G3xx Series
- Display of disk storage usage